Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Monday, May 30, 2011

Uh oh....I think I am starting to get some stock piles going on....


....But at least it is all stuff that I need to buy anyway. I went into town today and found some more great deals. I swear they are throwing themselves at me...don't look at me that way!....I'm helpless under their power!.....so weak....

Anyway enough of that, let me tell you what I found...and what you can find too!

* Canadian Tire: This week they have a sale on Tide Active-lift laundry detergent (38 Loads) for $4.59 (Reg. $8.99). I had a coupon from brandsaver.ca that was $5.00 off when you buy two Tide or Downey products. With tax I only paid $5.56 for two of those. It's safe to say I think I have enough laundry detergent for a while...what with the Arm & Hammer detergent I bought last week...Oy vey!

* Sobeys: Olay body wash is on sale this week at Sobeys for $3.49 (Reg. $4.99) I had another coupon from brandsaver.ca that took off $5.00 when I buy two. That came to $1.89 for both! Again...good on body wash now as I am starting to get a little stock pile in our washroom. As well at Sobeys I picked up Black Diamond Cheese slices (24) on sale for $2.99 (Reg. $5.99) Had a $0.75 off coupon from one of my recent coupon trades on smartcanucks.ca (See previous posts if you are not sure what I am referring to) so that brought it to $2.24. My boyfriend will be happy as he loves cheese slices :) For my kitty I also picked up a can of Iams cat food on for $0.75. With my brandsaver $0.50 off coupon I got it for a quarter! A quarter! That's how much that stuff should cost anyway! Throw in a sparkling peach drink at $0.88 and I only paid, with tax $6.74 for everything!

* Walmart: So right off the bat I got a 2L thing of Fanta on sale for a buck (Reg. $1.99 I think) and another Glade solid room scent that was also on for a buck (Reg. $1.99). I like saying buck...buck buck buck buck....ok I'll stop

* Pharmasave: I love Pharmasave, can I just say that. When I'm looking for foundation on sale, no where else has it except for Pharmasave. They've got Covergirl foundation on for $4.99 each (Reg. $8.99) so already it's half off. I had a $1.00 coupon from brandsaver so it came to with tax $4.74! Awesome right! They had this sale on a few weeks back and I didn't get one then, and was kicking myself for it but didn't let it slip past my fingers this week!


So what should have cost me roughly $55.83 (that's taxes in) Only ended up costing $19.46! I saved $36.37! Feeling good about that...yep...now to celebrate i'm going to go do some laundry...I should have some detergent lying around somewhere ;)



1 comment:

  1. Saving money at the grocery store is important. We post the top grocery deals and money saving printable grocery coupons for Canadians.

    http://www.groceryalerts.ca/

    ReplyDelete