Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Great Savings

Alrighty, I just went into town today and tried to get the Arm & Hammer Cat Litter and the Janes chicken products but as suspected they were all sold out (*slamming head against wall*) With no rain checks :(

However I went to Pharmasave today and picked up Jergens Daily Glow Moisturizer and L'Oreal Hair Treatment Conditioner and Paid $4 for both! Jergens was on sale for $3.79 and I had a $2.00 off online coupon (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/jergensnaturalglowdaily.png/) Also for the L'Oreal Hair Treatment products they were on sale for $2.99 and there are in store coupon for $1.50 off the conditioner. Before tax they both came to $3.28. With tax it came to $4.30. Not. Too. Shabby.

As well websaver.ca has a great coupon on now where you can get a free Glade Sense & Spray holder. So I picked one up at Lawtons and only had to pay the tax at $1.50! Can't go wrong there.

So just to recap the Jergens daily facial moisturizer is a regular $6.99 at Lawtons; the L'Oreal Hair Treatment Conditioner is a regular $4.99 (I think) and the Glade Sense & Spray Holder is a regular $9.99 so it all came to $21.97. Add the tax, the final total is $25.27 and I got it all for $5.80. That's $19.47 in savings!!!!

Well even though I didn't get what I initially came for, I did get some great savings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment