Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Monday, May 16, 2011

So I got in my ark and went shopping today!

Is it just the Maritimes or is anyone else experiencing the 40 days and 40 nights of constant rain?!!! I am really hoping we are going to be seeing that.....um...........that.......wait I know it starts with an "s".............that big yellow thing in the sky soon :( Well despite the potential flooding of our driveway I did manage to escape today with a good friend of mine and head into Amherst for some retail therapy.

First stop was Walmart where I picked up a Mr. Clean Febreeze Spray that was on sale for $2.00 (reg. $2.99 or $3.99) Used my www.brandsaver.com Mr. Clean Spray coupon of $0.75 off and got it for $1.25! Now our apartment will smell of lavender and all purpose cleaner! Hmmmmmmmm spring is in the air!

Then we sauntered over to the Atlantic Superstore where I made a killing at Joe Fresh, my fav clothing store. I used their $10.00 off $50.00 or more apparel coupon they currently have online now http://www.joefresh.com/en/fresh_promotions/get_your_coupons/ I also had a $50.00 gift card that my lovely sweetheart of a boyfriend gave me for Christmas. So I was able to purchase 5 shirts and a pair of leggings, and after all the deductions I only paid $14.00 for everything! I highly recommend checking out your local Joe Fresh store and taking advantage of this deal. It is only available until Sunday, May 22nd.

So after a very successful clothing trip I headed over to my local Foodland grocery store and found a couple more great in store coupons that were matched with sale items. Today I was able to purchase Ah Caramels & Delissico pizza on for a great price. Ah Caramels is usually on for $4.00. They were on sale today $2.22. There was an in store coupon for another $0.50 off so it brought it down to $1. 72. Sweeter than the Ah Caramels.....The Delissio Thin Crust Deluxe pizza that is normally $7.99 was on sale for $4.99 compared with an in store coupon for $0.50 off took it down to $4.49. If you are heading out to Foodland, that sale is going on till Thursday.

On a side note, I've started doing some coupon trading through www.smartcanucks.ca and I have to tell you it's a lot of fun so far. Talking with other fellow couponers who are willing to give me a coupon I've been looking for, in exchange for one that I may have that they want is a really great system... I tell ya's, going to the mail this week is going to be quite interesting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment