Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another great day, another great deal!


So my boyfriend and I went into town today and had a really nice day! We definately got some shopping in and found some great deals. Just to let you know fellow bluenosers you could get some or all of these deals as well. Here are some of the great findings discovered today....

Canadian Tire: Arm & Hammer Cat litter on sale for $4.49. With $1.00 off coupon from my recent trade on smartcanucks.ca it came to, with taxes $4.16! Very good deal on cat litter for all you cat lovers out there!

Zellers: These were some AWESOME DEALS!...can I say that again...AWESOME DEALS.....Aveeno Body Lotion on sale for $6.99. With $2.00 off coupon from save.ca it came to $4.99. This is an awesome find considering it was regular $9.99 ($12.99 at other locations) This next finding was even better! They had Secret deodorant on two for $5.00 (Reg. $3.99 each). Not bad not bad...but then I had a $3.00 off coupon when you buy any two Secret Cucumber Aloe deodorant from my trade at smartcanucks.ca...soooo basically I got each one for $1.00!!!! A $1.00! That I think is one of my best findings yet! My final bill with everything, tax in, came to $8.79! FANTASTIC!

Walmart: We trotted up to Walmart and I got two Catelli Healthy Harvest Pasta for $1.67 each, good deal. With that I also had a $1.00 coupon (I believe that one is from websaver.ca) so really I got one of those pastas for $0.67. I also picked up a Glade Air Freshner for a $1.00 (Not the aerosol spray). $3.67 was my final bill here.

Pharmasave: Finally we stopped by Pharmasave and picked up Majesta Paper towel (2 rolls) for $0.69! As well I picked up a Crest 3D White Vivid toothpaste for $1.99 (the smaller tube was on sale) and then I had a manufacturers coupon for a $1.00 off so it came to $0.99! This was a great find as I really wanted to try this product. Also I got some Aleve (24 capsules) that I got for $4.99 with my $1.00 off coupon from save.ca. BONUS! When I opened up the Aleve box there were coupons inside for my next Aleve purchase! Simply marvelous! My total bill came to $7.97 with tax.

All together it all came to $24.92 with tax. (*Patting self on the back*) I can't believe I was able to get all of that for under $25.00! This couponing thing is paying off..literally!

Very good day and successful shopping trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment