Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ok, I know this sounds bizzare but......

...Is anyone else excited for the flyers coming out tomorrow?!!!....I mean I guess if they come that's cool...whatever....................OK I'm a Dork! I AM EXCITED FOR THE FLYERS! :)

I can't wait to pair up my coupons with any great sales that are lying in wait between those golden (ok slightly off white) papers!

I am also looking forward to receiving my first trade coupons in the mail. For those of you who don't know what I mean, allow me to sit down, put my feet up and explain.....If you go on my new favorite site, www.smartcanucks.ca you can start to trade coupons with other fellow couponers. Just go to the website, click on the Coupons Tab and then at the bottom of the drop menu it says Coupon Trading. Click on there and your coupon world will explode in joy! You will find lists upon lists of coupons from smartcanuck users who are willing to trade those coupons in exhange for coupons on their wish list (located at the bottom of the individual's list). *Please note you will need to set up a free account before you join but it is well worth it and it doesn't take long. Currently I am awaiting coupons on Arm & Hammer cat litter (exciting, I know) fishing equipment, Glade Fabric spray and Ocean spray juices just to name a few.

As soon as I have perused the flyers I will update my findings on here in case any of you have similar coupons you can use. OK, time to go to bed and count coupons to try to sleep.........kidding.....just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment