Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well this was a let down.....

....Not the greatest sales in the flyer this week however I did find a few you fellow bluenosers may be interested in. Please note that I will be only talking about current sales going on in Nova Scotia that I have matched up with my coupons. I will do them in point form as it is more fun this way...

* Sobeys: Fructis is buy one, get one free (BOGO) and if you have the websaver.com Garnier Fructis coupons (Ie: Save $1.00 off Anti Dandruff Shampoo) you can get some good deals.
* Colgate Total is also BOGO at Sobeys and you can get the websaver coupon right now online for a $1.00 off Colgate Total toothpaste and use it to your advantage.
* Giant Tiger has Febreze Sprays on for $2.97 each. If you ordered the Febreze coupon at brandsaver.ca for Save $4.00 when you buy any three Febreze products, you can get 3 spray bottles for about $4.91 (before taxes) Good deal.
* Here's a really good sale even without a coupon from Canadian Tire. They have Arm & Hammer Cat litter on sale for $4.49 which is really good considering it's usually $7.49. You should be able to use their $1.00 off coupon from the Arm & Hammer website for this purchase to save even more http://armandhammer.ca/products/pet-care/cat-care/?247SEM (This one is printable but you will need to download their printer settings to your computer)
* Finally this one is good for anyone who is curious to try the L'Oreal Youthcode Skin product but doesn't want to pay full value. At Zellers right now it is on sale for $19.99 (which is reg. $24.99 there) If you have the websaver coupon for this product which is save $3.00 off you can get it for $16.99 before tax. Now I have a coupon but won't really be buying this product but if anyone would like to have it they can just comment on my blog that they can email me at allywooo@hotmail.com and the first one who writes in I will mail it to them.

Well that's the highlight of what I found today with sales and coupon matching. However, I am going to re-look again tomorrow and let you know if I made any new discoveries. Tune in tomorrow b'ys!

No comments:

Post a Comment