Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let's Start the Savings

Ok for my first trick...oops wrong job!

Alright the first saving I will share with you all is (oh this is really exciting! I'm getting neeervvvouuusss) Haha ok anyway I like point form so just look below and you'll find my first savings post.

*If you are heading to your local Atlantic Superstore this flyer week period you will see that they have a sale going on for their Dove Body lotion and bar soaps at $2.99 each. They have an instore coupon for $2.00 off two different Dove products. When you purchase both it should only cost you $4.00 (before tax). They had the same sale on last week at Shoppers with their body lotiona and exfolioants and it only cost me $4.00 (before tax) for both! They usually are like $4 or $5 EACH regular price so this is a good deal!

*Giant Tiger is having a sale on two of my favorite things but should never be combined..Janes Breaded Chicken Strips and Nuggets ($4.48 each! Reg. $8.97) and Arm & Hammer Cat Litter ($3.74 Reg. $7.48) PLUS!!!! I found a coupon for both that you could probably use (Please note I have not tested this yet) For the Janes Products go to http://www.surgele.ca/Concours/Produits-Participants/Zone-Coupons.aspx. This website is called Surgele.ca and it's a great coupon site in Quebec. It is for $2.00 off any Janes chicken product. You will need to set up an account with them to print off the coupon but it's free, however it is in french but to login is fairly easy. Now my french isn't great but once I printed the coupon off I read the bottom of it and it didn't say you couldn't use it outside of Quebec so that's good! So with this coupon you should be able to get the Cat litter for $2.48 plus tax!

For the Arm & Hammer Cat litter, if you go to http://www.armandhammer.com/ and you join up free on their website you can print off a $1.00 coupon on their double duty litter (located at the bottom of the main page called Coupons) When you go to print off the coupon, it will ask you download their printer on to your computer. If you are not comfortable doing this www.save.ca also has the same coupon but you will only get it in the mail and won't be able to use it with this weeks saving.

Now please bear in mind that I have not gone to purchase these items yet but planned to soon (if they still have some Oh Please Oh Please Oh Please!!!!)

*Also my last one for the day is a buy one get one free at New York Fries. Heres the coupon. Expires May 31st, 2011 http://coupons.smartcanucks.ca/get/canadian-coupons-canada/new-york-fries-3763/

Wow, Ok so I've done my first post...not bad but don't worry if none of these sales work for you then you may see something you like on my next post.

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment