Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Friday, May 13, 2011

Savings Continued from Tuesday



Hello folks,

I had started typing up this blog a few days ago but I guess with the updates the site has undergone it looks like it got deleted (*starts slaming head against table*) But that is life, right! (*continues to slam head against table*)
Anyway here is a brief recap of the rest of my Tuesday sales/coupon shopping. Lets do this in point form shall we, it always looks nicer.

* Went to Pharmasave-Purchased L'Oreal Hair Mask Conditioner (Regular $6.99) Was on sale for $2.99- Had a $2.00 off coupon- Came to $0.99 before tax (YAY!)
* Went to Zellers next -Purchased Garnier Fructis No Frizz styling cream (Regular $4.99) Was on sale for $2.49-Had a $1.00 off coupon-Came to $1.49 before tax (DOUBLE YAY!)
* Finally went to Shoppers- Purchased Olay Body Wash (Nice Lilac smelly stuff *sniff* Ha!) (Regular $4.99) Was on sale for $3.99-Had a $2.00 off coupon-Came to $1.99 before tax (TRIPLE YAY!)

So I ended up getting close to $20.00 worth of products for a grand total of......are you ready for this......are you sure.....you better sit down...$5.80! Not. Too. Shabby!

Okay so I know what you are thinking "Geeze that's good for beauty products but what about groceries you silly Newf!" Well first of all, I am not a Newf all though I do admire them deeply, I am from Nova Scotia not Newfoundland (Beautiful province by the way). Second I did do some grocery shopping and got some very good deals. Please see below for details.

* Janes Chicken Nuggets (Remember this from my previous post) Used my $2.00 coupon from the http://www.surgele.ca/Concours/Produits-Participants/Zone-Coupons.aspx website (that was all in french by the way) They were on sale for $6.99, got them for $4.99.
* Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt- Had a $1.00 off coupon from www. gocoupons.com. It was on sale for $2.99, got it for $1.99
* Cavendish Crispy Fries-There was an instore coupon for them for $1.00 off. They were on for $2.99 (Regular Price) and I got them for $1.99
* Kellogs Chocolately Delicious snack bar- Had a $0.50 off coupon from www.save.ca. They were on sale for 2 for $5.00 and I got them for $4.50

I know it may not seem like very much however it does bring down the cost of your grocery bill. I ended up saving $4.50 on that trip which I can now use towards something else.
That concluded my trip into town. Looking forward to next week with hopefully more savings in tow.


No comments:

Post a Comment