Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Quarter for Hotdog buns! Is this legal!?!

That doesn't seem right to me...A quarter for Wonder bread+ hot dog buns at the Sobeys...I don't even eat hot dogs really and I am picking some up!

So let me just back track a bit so I can explain where I found this WONDER-ful discovery. In this weeks flyer for Sobeys I found a sale on Wonder Bread+ hot dogs buns for $0.99. I have a $0.75 off coupon from a recent coupon trade on smartcanucks.ca for any Wonder Bread+ Product. So that brings it to a Quarter really (plus HST)!

Other good flyer/coupon match ups I found this week are...

Foodland has Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice on for $2.49 this week-With $1.00 off coupon from recent coupon trade brings it to $1.49. I think the coupon came for a flyer or newspaper.

Sobeys has Old El Paso Dinner Kits that are usually on for $4.99 regular price, on sale for $3.99. If you have the Save.ca coupon for $1.00 off you can get it for $2.99..now that's more like it!

Walmart's sales this week on Covergirl Wet Slicks lip gloss is $3.97 each. If you have the $3.00 off WUB (When You Buy) 2 Covergirl products coupon from brandsaver.ca it will basically cost you $5.00 for two. Walmart also has Febreze room sprays on for $3.00 each. I WILL GIVE someone my Febreze coupon for $4.00 off WUB 3 Febreze products coupon and you will get 3 room sprays for $5.00. This is a good deal considering the room sprays usually cost about $4.00 each..so you are a paying a dollar more on top of what you would normally pay for one room spray to get two more additional room sprays. Just email me at allywooo@hotmail.com if you are interested in the coupon and I will send it off to you.

Finally Giant Tiger has some cute stripped tank tops on for $3.00 each. Perfect for the warm weather I HOPE WE ARE GETTING SOON! As well they also have Majesta toilet paper (8 double rolls) on for $3.49. If you have the save.ca $1.00 off Majesta Bathroom tissue any size you can get it for $2.49! Stocking up shall we say...I've got two of these coupons burning a hole in my pocket!

Alright time to go to bed...and dream of coupons...Did I say that out loud........


No comments:

Post a Comment