Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Best Shopping Day Yet!


You can say that again...Ok! Best Shopping Day Yet! Went off to Amherst today to do some Sunday Shopping and found some great treasures.

Started off by hitting the little Amherst Mall and went into Target. Got some nice black dress pants for half price! Cost me $23.00 even (taxes in) That hardly ever happens!

Went over to Shoppers Drugmart where I was going to use my OB Tampon coupon ($5.00 off WUB 2) on their sale which was set at $2.99. However after reading the coupon more carefully it said I can only use it on regular priced items :( So ex-nayed on the ampons-Tay! BUT instead of walking out of Shoppers defeated I ended up picking up a tube or Green works natural biodegradable cleaning wipes that are normally like $3.99 but were on sale for $1.99. I had my coupon from brandsaver or websaver (can't remember now) for an additional $1.50 off so I only ended up paying $0.79 for it, taxes in! That is some good savings right there!

As great a deal that was to find at Shoppers, I think I hit the jackpot at Walmart. I picked up two Glade Fabric Sprays. I had a Buy One Get One Free coupon (BOGO) from brandsaver so I got only paid $2.37 for both! That made them each only $1.19! I also grabbed a bottle of Maybelline FIT me Foundation that was regular $7.96 but had a websaver coupon for another $5.00 off which brought it to $2.96. Finally I grabbed some Sunlight Dish soap on for $1.49. With my save.ca coupon for another $0.50 off it came to only $0.99! This is also the hand replenishing kind so it's not the boring ole regular stuff. This is fancy :)

Sobeys was a good success as well. This is what my small bill looked like today....
Shredded Cheddar cheese (Sale) $3.00
Quaker Oats Rice Crisps (Sale) 3 for $4.98
Summer Fresh Hummus (Sale) $2.97
Cavendish Flavor Crisps (Sale) $2.29 - (Gocoupons.com coupon $1.00 off) = $1.29
Stoeffers Bistro Chicken Fajitas (Sale) $2.00 x 2=$4.00

Total with Tax: $16.81.....awesome

To top off a good shopping trip I checked out my fave clothing store Joe Fresh where I picked up a few items and received a free $10.00 gift card to use on my next purchase since I spent over $50.00.

I hope the police don't catch me....cause I really felt like I stole some of those things today at those prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment