Bluenoser Savings

Bluenoser Savings

Monday, June 20, 2011

BOGO is da BOMB-O

Went to Sobeys today and picked up a couple of their BOGO (Buy One Get One) Free items. I picked up two Kraft Ranch Dressings (the small 250mL bottles) for $2.39 for both, two Dempster Whole Grain wraps (the 248g ones- 8 wraps) for $3.89, two Kraft Pasta Salad Macaroni's (not on BOGO but got $0.30 off with my magazine coupon) for $1.49 and a bottle water. What should have cost me $19.00 only ended up costing me $10.07! That's almost half off! Flippin eh!!

I also picked up some Wonder Bread Simply Plus on at Zellers for $1.99. With my $0.75 off coupon from the Smart Saver it only came to $1.24 when it's normally $2.50.

As well I am heading to Walmart hopefully tonight to pick up my Ponds face cream that is BOGO (Reg. $6.76).

That is my new favourite word...BOGO!....I wonder if it's too much to get that as a tattoo?.....Maybe I'll sleep on that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment